Passengers aged 60 and above may book online and email supporting documents to email@example.com or fax them on +230 466 9014. Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575. Check all eligibility criteria.
Students aged between 15 and 29 years may book online and email supporting documents to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them on +230 466 9014.Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575. Check all eligibility criteria.
You cannot book Seniors or Students online for departures less than 4 days from now. Please contact us for your booking.
Booking must include at least 1 Adult
You are allowed 1 infant per adult
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to senior bookings. Please create separate bookings for Seniors.
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to student bookings. Please create separate bookings for Students.
- Manage Booking
- Flight Status
(All Times Local) * Arrival on Next Day
Please enter valid information
FLEXIBLE BOOKING policy
Mauritius borders are open.
Air Mauritius is adapting its flight schedules based on travel restrictions imposed by authorities. We operate passenger and cargo flights to selected destinations, and continuously adapt our schedules as the Covid-19 situation evolves.
FLYING SAFER TOGETHER
We are looking forward to welcoming you again on our flights as worldwide travel restrictions begin to ease.
As you know, your safety has always been our topmost priority. We have put in place highest standards of health and safety measures and are continually adapting these measures to ensure that your travels happen in the safest and most efficient conditions.
Flexible Travel conditions for Air Mauritius (239) tickets issued between 01 Oct 2021 and 31 Oct 2022:
Our policies are being adapted to help our guests feel confident when booking with us.
Tickets issued from 01 October 2021 and 31 October 2022 (inclusive) have a validity of two years as from the date of issue.
- Applicable for Air Mauritius tickets 239
- Travel on all Air Mauritius operating flights excluding Rodrigues.
- Most Significant Carrier or the carrier operating the longest flight in the routing should be Air Mauritius with a MK flight number.
Change of date, change of destination, transfer ticket
- Ticketed passengers will have the flexibility to change their travel dates free of charge. A passenger will also be allowed to use his/her ticket to travel to other destinations or freely transfer the ticket to another passenger. The rebooking fees for these tickets will be waived.
- Such changes will be allowed without penalty even if the fare rule for particular fare concerned specifies “No Change” or “Change with Penalty”.
- Passengers will be charged for any additional amount resulting from higher fares.
No cancellation fee will apply and you will receive full refund of your ticket. However, service fees will not be refunded.
Air Mauritius reserves the right to modify the above policy at short notice.
To change your booking, please send us an email on email@example.com or contact our Call Centre on +230 207 7575. If you booked through a travel agency please contact them directly.
We thank you for your patience should you have to wait a while due to the number of calls currently being attended to.
Are you sure that you want to delete nominee?
Thank you for signing up!
a.You must rate Look and Feel of websiteYou must rate Ease of UseYou must rate ContentYou must rate OverallYou need to add a comment
Incorrect value for the captcha image